Joining Edwards Lifesciences means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share your sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are just as focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that you will be empowered to get the job done by taking charge of your work, your health, and your career. Innovation is at the core of Edwards! Without it, we would not be able to produce the life-saving products and therapies that transform lives around the world. That is why we surround ourselves with people who are not afraid to question the status quo or express a different point of view. Employees who feel passionate about the Edwards credo and dedication to community.
The Senior Manager, Diversity Recruiting Programs will design, build, and implement a robust global diversity, inclusion and belonging strategy to help Edwards Lifesciences identify dedicated and diverse talent.
- Lead projects related to our diversity recruiting strategy, with accountability for successful completion within scope of project deliverables
- Build networks with external partners to learn about their effective diversity recruitment efforts and cultivate relationships with candidates for our long-term hiring needs. Build connections with diversity associations, diversity recruiting and branding professionals, networking groups, agencies, and other relevant partners to stay connected with the latest information on impactful diversity recruiting, sourcing, and branding.
- Design and execute portions of recruiting event strategies for diversity associations to help attract diverse candidate pools, including analyzing post-event analytics to determine return on investment (ROI) of events
- Conduct market research, identify trends, and recommend ways to evolve our diversity recruitment efforts, including creating reports for senior management on DI&B strategy
- Develop training and presentations on our practices related to diversity recruitment for various stakeholders (e.g., recruiting, sourcing, branding, and hiring managers)
- Identify and evaluate talent acquisition diversity programs process improvements and/or course correction/course alignment opportunities
- Other incidental duties
- Bachelor's Degree in in related field
- 8 years of previous experience in program management within talent acquisition/recruiting
- Experience working with Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging frameworks
- Extensive knowledge in talent acquisition diversity programs
- Proven successful project management skills
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and related systems and/or tools
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Prior experience contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lead projects related to recruiting and attraction strategies and workflows and initiatives
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
For Colorado Residents Only:
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
The base pay range for this position is $126,000 to $147,000.
Additional information can be found through the link below:
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
COVID Vaccination Requirement
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless you request and are granted a medical or religious accommodation for exemption from the vaccination requirement. This vaccination requirement does not apply in countries where it is prohibited by law to impose vaccination. In countries where vaccines are less available, or other requirements exist, we may institute alternate measures that optimize patient safety and healthcare provider safety, which may include regular COVID testing or specific masking requirements.