The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As a Senior Product Manager within Migrations Product, you will partner with a team of passionate engineers and designers and have the opportunity to shape and impact the largest priority at Atlassian, to move our on-premise customers to Atlassian Cloud.
The Migrations Product Team is at the centre of a historic transformation for Atlassian and our customers to help unlock the value of Cloud for our entire customer base, and at the same time transform Atlassian into a cloud-first business that will accelerate the growth of the entire company. Come be a part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
In this role, you will:
- Lead the vision, strategy, and execution for a key area of the migrations product transformation.
- Identify new opportunities for Atlassian to make the transition more streamlined for our customers.
- Be a subject matter expert within Atlassian on the needs of our migration customers.
- Work directly with design and engineering to ship fabulous products while having a customer focus.
- Make a large impact across our product family and influence millions of users and thousands of customers for decades to come.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years of product experience with an understanding of Enterprise Software.
- Clarity of vision for your product/portfolio that provides the team with direction and inspiration.
- The ability to distill abstract challenges into strategy and break that down into a cohesive plan that empowers teams to turn problems into user and Atlassian success.
- The technical know-how to partner with engineering to work on the roadmap you define.
- The ability to tell a compelling story at the right level to inspire any audience.
- Experience nailing hard problems and imparting that knowledge to your development teams via frameworks and stories.
- Ability to encourage your teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question, and improve the experiences for our users.
This is the opportunity for you if:
- Are passionate about leading and facilitating diverse problem-solving efforts.
- Have experience in a high-growth software product organization.
- Have a history of working with engineering and design teams to produce an outstanding customer experience.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget paid volunteer days, and so much more.
We're a team of 7000+ Atlassians supporting an international group of 250,000+ customers. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and... Read more