Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equalopportunity workplace.
As our Senior Product Manager, your main focus will be to oversee part of the data-driven platform that underpins Threads Styling and partner with shoppers, engineers and designers to create a next-generation shopping experience. Defining and leading enhancements and creations for our eCommerce capability, you will help drive growth in sales through digital channels executing the eCommerce product roadmap, writing user stories, inputting into the definition of, and owning product KPIs.
If you have Ecommerce knowledge & product management experience, have successfully delivered software products with a results driven mindset, are familiar and have insight with user journey and user experience design, and understand how data analytics drives business and product development, then this is the role for you!
This role requires you to be based in either New York or Boston.
Check out the progression path for this role here (it sits within the Product team, Product category)
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Develop a new platform that enables anyone to become a Threads personal shopper
- Define a strategy and oversee the roadmap for your product area
- Build empathy and partnership with personal shoppers and their clients
- Determine user goals
- Partner with UX, engineering, and data science to identify and define valuable features
- Take a data-driven approach that prioritizes results over delivery of features
- Experience as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager
- Experience working in a late-stage startup
- A solid understanding of Agile
- An ability to challenge and manage pushback from senior leaders
- An appreciation for the value of features, specifying the "why" before the "what" or "how"
- Experience in creating product roadmaps and prioritizing features
- A track record of managing products that deliver results
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Healthcare Options
- Balance Works- Wellness program/ EAP / Personal Assistant/ Pharmacy Discount
- Staff discounts
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 18 Days of Vacation
- Flexible working, “Flex at Threads”
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.