Do you have excitement and passion for quality? Are you looking to work with one of the largest, most stable news and broadcasting organizations in the country? If so, we are looking for you! Hearst Television is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst. When you work with Hearst Television, you’ll have the opportunity to create your own Hearst career story. Hearst Television owns and operates 33 television stations and two radio stations, reaching 21 million U.S. television households across 39 states. Our stations operate web and mobile platforms which reach 40 million unique visitors every month. We create memorable consumer experiences on iOS, Android, OTT and websites in addition to ensuring a smooth workflow for our content teams via an in-house CMS.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and detail-oriented problem solver. The Quality Assurance Analyst will help deliver the highest quality experience to our end users while supporting end-to-end product development, from inception to launch and beyond.
Location: Remote, Independent Contractor (Yes, you read that correctly, you’re able to work from the comfort of your own home!)
- Review and comprehend requirements, specifications and technical design documents.
- Execute test cases under varying scenarios.
- QA development tasks; identify, record, evaluate, document and track bugs.
- Help troubleshoot errors.
- Perform thorough regression testing.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and test criteria.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- High attention to detail and solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
A minimum of two years of experience, preferably five, working in a Quality Assurance capacity.