Celonis Labs is an independent R&D unit within Celonis. We look ahead for Celonis. We go out and identify new business models and validate their potential. We conceptualise what’s new and what’s next. Our inspiration stems from untapped potential in Process Mining and EMS as well as adjacent markets. Our team is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on new disruptive product innovations that impact the future of Execution Management. Further you will collaborate with the UX team in Product & Engineering to ensure that innovative product ideas match the larger design trends in the company and ensure successful design handover on product concepts.
As a UX/UI Designer in Celonis Labs, you work on innovative concepts that improve the life of potentially millions of business users around the globe. These innovations will serve the goal to steer Celonis into the future. You will closely collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers, collect requirements from Users and Stakeholders and translate them into designs, wireframes, and development-ready, validated mockups. You will be the sole designer within the Celonis Labs team and responsible for the end-to-end design of our concepts and prototypes.
The work you’ll do:
- Translate B2B innovation concepts into wireframes and support Product Managers in finding the best and most efficient UX solutions.
- Own UX & UI for complete new innovations.
- Constantly work on new concepts. Bring the usability alive from scratch, through personas, user journeys and usability principles, to mockups, click dummies all the way to accessibility requirements.
- Participate in ideation sessions and design sprints to create tangible versions of concepts and ideas in a very fast manner.
- Own visuals and presentations for communication and events.
The qualifications you need:
- A minimum of 5 years' full-time experience as a UX/UI Designer with a B2B technology company or design agency (working within a B2B technology environment) that teaches you the UX/UI trade.
- Experience creating user personas, user journeys and site maps.
- A solid grasp of interaction design, usability engineering and testing, gestalt principles, and are able to communicate to teams and stakeholders how those factors will influence the design process and outcomes.
- You are familiar with usability principles and techniques and you are skilled in using common UX/UI tools for the various stages of design—wireframing and high fidelity designs, prototyping, and testing, as well as specification and documentation.
- Good understanding of UI/UX implementation and feasibility and experience in collaboration with frontend developers.
- University degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Communication Design, Engineering, Psychology, or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English.
- Good understanding of core business processes (e.g. Accounts Payable, Order Management, Accounts Receivable, Procurement) is a plus.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.