DescriptionThe Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) is looking to hire a Senior Software Front-End Engineer to join our extremely talented Product Development team! As one of our Software Engineers, you will be part of our continued improvement and growth of our HR System Delivery solution.
The Senior Software Front-End Engineer will be part of an agile high-performance team of professionals responsible for delivering high-availability full stack solutions to our internal and external customers. Qualified candidates will enjoy working in a diverse and fast-paced team environment that is passionate about their work and contributing to our exciting digital transformation and growth agenda for the entire organization. As a Senior Software Front-End Engineer, you will own and be responsible for the design, development, deployment and support of your product. You will be responsible for reviewing team Pull Requests on product development, as well as engaging in cloud and orchestration configuration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Work closely with operational cloud resources to ensure successful cloud migrations.
- Monitor product health and alerts and own responding to end-user inquiries.
- Work closely with other development teams to ensure successful implementation of applications.
- Convert specifications and requirements into functional application code.
- Work in an agile team environment with other developers, leads, architects, designers, product managers and business analysts to gather and validate business requirements.
- Demonstrate focus on quality (unit testing, system testing, user acceptance testing) and product support ownership....
- Good knowledge of professional English
- Experience building and maintaining scalable applications using testable and scalable architectures.
- Demonstrated proficiency with consuming web services and RESTful API’s
- Proficiency with Git, SQL and Unit tests and/or functional tests.
- Knowledge of Python, CI/CD and DevOps practices is a plus
Company OverviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
Aperçu de l’entreprise
Égalité d’accès à l’emploi
Aménagement pour l’accessibilité en cas de handicap