Clyde is an ecommerce technology company that’s changing the product protection landscape to give merchants a better way to offer customers peace of mind, drive high-margin revenue, and grow customer lifetime value. Our Ownership Enrichment Platform unites product protection, registration, and issue resolution in a single dashboard so brands can create beautiful, profitable ownership experiences for customers. We’re passionate about reimagining this space and can’t wait to dream up new ideas with you!
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Clyde, you will drive Clyde’s future growth engine by building relationships with our strategic prospective partner’s and turning them into delighted and enriched Clyde users. In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of the Clyde solution.
An opportunity to...
- Work closely with potential enterprise clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Clyde's revenue growth
- Receive leads from, and work together 1:1 with a BDR to manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Provide strategic analysis, ROI calculation and critical thinking.
- Represent Clyde at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Be a Master of the complex sale, managing multiple stakeholders to move an initiative methodically forward.
- Show your analytical and persuasive powers. You know your way around a spreadsheet and use facts to create your case.
- You are at ease with navigating the complexities of the retail software and business operations environment.
- 4+ years of enterprise SaaS or complex technical sales experience, with a consistent track record of quota achievement
- Previous experience with a startup organization
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with MS Excel
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and eCommerce
Who are we?
Clyde is a distributed community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. We seek applicants who bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds, and together create wonderful product experiences that help brands sweep customers off their feet. Clyde provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law - we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other. We will ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in any part of the employment process. Please contact us at email@example.com, and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information, which we will respond to in a timely manner.If you’re looking for an opportunity to put your heart into your work at a company that values growth, learning, wellness, and success – we’d love to meet you!
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Clyde does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a Clyde office or Clyde-sponsored event, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date.