Waters Corporation is the world's leading specialty measurement company focused on improving human health and well-being through the application of high-value analytical technologies and industry leading scientific expertise. They offer:
As a Marketo Marketing Automation Specialist, you are a key member of the Marketing Digital Operations team, consulting, designing, running, analyzing, and optimizing a variety of global B2B campaigns. You will be working directly with the global Demand Generation, marketing, and communications teams. You will also collaborate with a talented and hungry worldwide team, helping to execute regional and local campaigns and email programs.
You have 2 or more years’ experience using Marketo, as well as analytics & reporting, and managing lead and data flows of the marketing automation ecosystem at Waters. That includes Marketo, Salesforce, Openprise data hygiene, Adobe Analytics, webinar and event platforms, websites, and other applications.
You are self-motivated, resourceful, motivated, and comfortable with shifting priorities, with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ensure successful design, build, and maintenance of marketing programs within Marketo
- Work with worldwide Demand Generation and Communications teams to identify and target audiences for email nurturing and programs that move leads through the buying journey
- Create campaign landing pages and templates, working with testing team to optimize conversion rates
Track and measure marketing campaign and asset ROI, attribution, and sales effectiveness
- Create basic marketing KPI dashboards, and other reports for marketing teams to review and take data-informed actions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, partners, CRM administrators, and marketing teams to ensure data is clean, campaigns are executed on time, and marketing metrics are reported accurately
- 2+ years of experience with Marketo – certification (Marketo Certified Expert) strongly preferred
- Understand how Marketo works in conjunction with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Understanding of the B2B lead funnel and strategies to optimize lead conversions
- Familiarity with GDPR and email privacy laws
- Marketing operations experience with email nurturing, funnel optimization, and some customer database management
- Familiarity with the Adobe Experience platform preferred
- Excellent understanding of marketing metrics and analytics, proactive in analyzing performance and making improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or similar
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
Key Words: Marketo, marketing automation, salesforce, adobe experience cloud, digital marketing, email marketing #LI-Remote