We are fundamentally changing how the world logs in with a groundbreaking invisible, un-phishable MFA platform that provides the most secure and frictionless authentication on the planet. We stop ransomware and account takeover attacks in their tracks and dramatically improve the user experience. Beyond Identity’s state-of-the-art platform eliminates passwords and other phishable factors, enabling organizations to confidently validate users’ identities. The solution ensures users log in from authorized devices, and that the device meets the security policy requirements during login and continuously after that. Our revolutionary approach empowers zero trust by cryptographically binding the user’s identity to their device and analyzing hundreds of risk signals on an ongoing basis. The company’s advanced risk policy engine enables organizations to implement foundationally secure authentication and utilize risk signals for protection, rather than just for detection and response.
If any of that sounds intriguing, maybe you’re our person. We’re currently looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the team focused on creating and implementing go-to-market strategies for our Secure Workforce Solution. This solution is designed to secure and streamline workforce authentication and access for enterprise workforces including full-time and contractors reflecting the way organizations operate today.
Reporting to our VP of Product Marketing, you’ll be an integral part of the solution team to define the solution, define target customer segments, engage with customers and partners, and drive go-to-market success across all channels. You will conceive and collaborate with the marketing and sales teams on innovative programs that drive demand and help close deals. You will be the expert in buyer personas - how the target audience buys, and their buying criteria - and will transfer that knowledge to marketing and sales. As a champion in the market, you will help drive our value props and gain insights that enable you to contribute to our product strategy and roadmap. You will be customer-centric, data-driven and agile to the core to deliver optimal business outcomes. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to self-manage and bring projects to the finish line is crucial.
- Voice of the customer - Be the expert on our buyers and users (who they are, how they buy, their buying criteria)
- Competitive analysis - research and evaluate alternatives and competitors in the market (who they are, differences in our offerings and GTM strategies)
- Positioning - Evaluate customers, competitors, and our product to position ourselves in our customers’ minds in a place where we win
- Storytelling - Ability to use persuasive and compelling narratives when communicating in various analyst briefings, customer conversations, industry events, etc.
- Launches – Plan the market launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Communication - Work with sales and marketing teams to broadcast our message to the market, across the organization, and our partner community.
- Demand generation – Support the strategy and programs that create interest for Secure Work across different market segments
- Partner / Channel – Work with our partner and channel marketing team to build joint value messaging and marketing materials (value-add resellers, technical integrations, 3rd party marketplaces, etc.)
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in b2b saas marketing
- 3+ years of IAM or cybersecurity experience
- Experience at a startup or early-stage company
- Strong desire to work with sales to win critical customers
- Self-starter that’s detailed oriented, great communicator, and manage multi-faceted projects
- BA/BS degree
A Few of the Perks We’re Happy to Offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- 13 Paid Company Holidays
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- HRA Account - An additional $2500 or $5000 per year to help offset some out of pocket expenses
- Paid Parental Leave
- Supportive Remote Work Options
- Convenient Office Locations - New York and Dallas
- Fun Company events
- Competitive salary + equity compensation packages
Beyond Identity Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.