Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you love putting out fires while remaining calm and flexible despite ever-changing priorities and needs? Do you get excited by the prospect of providing outstanding remote support to an awesome leadership team? Are you passionate about working cross-functionally with various teams in a global environment and making sure all details are in place? If yes, then this opportunity is for you. Atlassian is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Manila.
Your primary role is to provide dedicated support to our global leadership teams. You will also be responsible for handling multiple calendars including resolving over-lapping schedules and protecting time for priorities. You will organize business appointments, arranging travel and accommodation details, and processing of corporate card and personal card expenses.What you'll do:
- Assist in organizing business appointments though Google Calendar.
- Ensure proper coordination of meetings and booking of office meeting rooms.
- Look after travel itineraries, transportation arrangements and accommodations where necessary.
- Entrusted with the task of handling corporate and personal expenses.
- Help in establishing repeatable processes for calendaring, travel and expense support.
- You have experience in an Administrative Assistant role supporting Management/Executive Leaders.
- You possess advanced MS Office skills and can communicate excellently through verbal and written platforms.
- You have an eye for details and the knack for planning and organizing using Google Calendar.
- You demonstrate the ability to collaborate with staff at all levels and external contacts.
- Experience crafting and improving processes in a matrix organization structure.
- Knowledge in using Confluence and/or Trello tools.
More about our team
We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focused, and demand perfection, but there's laughter in every meeting because we deeply enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.