What We’re Looking For:
The SaaS Administrator I role is entry level on this team for candidates with some demonstrated experience in a technical role. You don’t need to be a SaaS expert already; we’ll teach you critical administration and automation skills. You’ll be focused on enabling teams around the business through the use of productivity, collaboration, and automation tools. In this role, you will work in a cloud-first technology environment built on SaaS and PaaS solutions as 2U moves away from an in-house, on-prem technology footprint. In addition to administering SaaS systems and building automations for our customers, you will spend some of your time coaching and training business users to self-serve automations and configuration of SaaS applications. You should have exemplary problem-solving and critical thinking skills; the ability to work collaboratively or independently; an inexorable drive to improve business processes through critical assessment and automation; outstanding communication skills; and, most of all, a human-centered approach to solutions development.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Work with customers to understand business goals and key requirements for low complexity system enhancements, automations, and other requests.
- Troubleshoot low complexity technical issues and develop quick work-arounds and long-term solutions to address root causes with assistance from the team.
- Build and enhance straightforward, low-complexity business processes using low to no-code automation tools (e.g., Zapier, Tray.io).
- Maintain functionality of critical SaaS applications through performing low to medium complexity updates, configuration changes, and user management
- Assist with enhancements and maintenance of high complexity automated processes and applications with support from team members
- Train and coach internal customers to self-serve creation of low complexity automations using supported tools and low-complexity configuration changes in supported SaaS tools.
- Administer user accounts and policy such that we meet the proper blend of user experience and adherence business requirements
- Support audits of SaaS applications to meet compliance requirements
- Contribute to large-scale team projects by tackling individual tasks and documenting changes
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Experiencing using systems such as OneLogin, Atlassian Cloud, Google Workspace, Smartsheets, and Slack
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a highly collaborative team
- Strong communication abilities, verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- 4% 2U contribution towards Discovery Life Pension Fund and Group Risk Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.