PowerToFly supports a fully remote team and core coverage with country specific benefits. This may include health care, a retirement savings plan, parental and adoption leave and perks such as self-directed budgets to support learning and growth. We also offer unlimited personal time off and mentorship opportunities.
PowerToFly is the fastest growing platform and community connecting underrepresented talent with companies that value diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. We’re looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to lead our Data Product and AIML teams.
In this role, you’ll oversee and guide teams focused on search and match intelligence across the PowerToFly platform. You will also help establish the vision and roadmap for a budding data team. Your work will set the tone for how we bring value to clients using over 10 years of DEIB data, insights, and data science to power the DEIB intelligence platform.
In this role, you will:
- Define the vision and product roadmap for our data platform and budding data team.
- Accelerate and execute the current search and match roadmap with an eye on the future.
- Evaluate the right application of AIML across the PowerToFly tech stack.
- Recommend build/partner strategies for APIs in the context of AI/ML.
- Understand technical trends in the platform and analytics space and how they affect the roadmap.
- Work in a highly matrixed environment to help solve data problems and improve efficiency with AI/ML across various portfolio products.
- Align with the engineering team to make the best recommendations for scalable and extensible data and AI/ML solutions.
- Understand the dependency between applications and the data flows between them to bring a unified data experience to market.
- Maintain feedback loops across product managers and designers with dependencies on your team's roadmap.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience working with technical products from inception to launch.
- 5+ years of enterprise software product management experience (B2B SaaS).
- Experience evaluating and integrating third-party APIs for search/match or similar domains.
- Worked with data engineers and data scientists to bring products to market
- Experience delivering a client-facing analytics solution or productized APIs.
- An understanding of Machine Learning and engineering architecture (with the right professional background or relevant education).
- Working knowledge of data science and its business application.
- Experience solving AI/ML and data problems in the HR Tech landscape.
- A high level of comfort with ambiguity, taking ownership, and moving ideas from 0-1.
- A passion for leading and motivating highly technical team members.
- Experience with Looker is a plus!
This particular position is for remote work in the east coast of American regions. Coordination will be required with team members from Asia-Pacific and Europe, as well as America EST time zones.
This position is open to candidates seeking remote work. Remote employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace. They have the ability to work from any physical location of their choosing, with limited restrictions, and this location must be disclosed to the Company. At the Company’s discretion, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support clients as a part of their role. In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, and New York the standard base pay range for this role is $100,000.00 - $150,000 annually. This base pay range is specific to the aforementioned US locations only and may not be applicable to other locations. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance, and location. Pay ranges for other locations available upon request.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) are the cornerstone of everything we do at PowerToFly. We are the fastest growing platform committed to fast-tracking economic equity by connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. An equal opportunity employer, we are women-led, intersectional and focused on empowering underrepresented talent across all identities, including race, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ability, veteran status and gender. PowerToFly consists of a global team that is committed to mitigating bias and lifting barriers in our recruitment and hiring processes. We recognize that diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds enable us to be an even stronger company and workplace. Not only will you be welcome here, your unique thoughts and opinions will be encouraged, celebrated and deeply valued.