With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
- Java 8, J2EE , 3+ Years of experience
- Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring security, Vert-x, Relation DBMSs – Oracle, Any NoSQL DB.
- Microservices, Function as a Service, RESTful API development
- Source control (Git, Bitbucket, Svn, Stack overflow, etc.)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Jacoco, JMeter)
- Container Concepts (LXD, Docker)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes/Mesos/Swarm)
- DevOps, Test Driven Development
- Data Modelling exposure
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.