There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
In this role, you will analyze, design, build and implement infrastructure solutions for technology needs ensuring that the infrastructure and application is sufficiently robust, scalable, secure, and efficient to enable delivery and ongoing operation of the solutions. You will also research problems, conduct installations, and evaluate new technologies related to security-ops, application security, and dev-ops.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise in AWS cloud
- Leads projects or work streams in our dev-sec-ops platform, from design, implementation, testing, to deployment, support, and troubleshooting.
- Accountable for work of yourself and sometimes others, provides process and standards advice in area of specialty
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Role summary and job responsibilities
- Participate in full SDLC of our flagship Dev-Sec-Ops platform including design, implement, test, deploy, and support of various components within the platform
- Support the infrastructure and workflow of our Hashicorp Vault implementation
- Lead the effort of integrating new features in Vault into our Dev-Sec-Ops platform and help our customers adopt and leverage those features
- Identify toils and implement automation to eliminate them.
- Guides decisions about infrastructure upgrades, refreshes, and replacement
- Leads or supports incident response and troubleshooting efforts as needed
- Mentors other team members
- Participates in interviews for new team members
- Capable of leading a small team for specific project(s) or task(s)
- Typically has 3+ years of experience in application development, dev-ops, security-ops, and cloud computing
- Expert knowledge in one of the most popular cloud platform (AWS / Google / Azure, etc)
- Strong knowledge in application security
- Preferably experience with Hashicorp Vault
- Stays ahead of best-of-breed technologies
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.