Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Responsible for the efficient and flawless execution of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects and I&R process improvement initiatives. May also include consumer complaint and productivity projects.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading the alignment of the strategy and approach for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing the project with key partners.
- Leading the definition and communication of project scope, objectives and expectations.
- Identifying project resource requirements and escalating resource constraints.
- Building and leading the project timeline, defining the critical path, tracking activities to ensure functional team members are meeting deadlines, generating and communicating status reports, and escalating critical issues.
- Preventive management of roadblocks and generation of risk mitigation plans.
- Coordinating and facilitating project meetings including kick-off meetings, project team meetings, risk assessments, lessons learned, post launch reviews and additional meetings as required.
- Providing transparency and communication on project status and risks to cross functional team members, Project Management Lead and business Leadership Team.
- Leading projects and their cross-functional teams through the established processes, including the stage gate process.
- Identifying, documenting and ensuring implementation of process improvements.
- Driving proper and consistent use of the stage gate project management tool by maintaining and ensuring data accuracy, deliverable completion, and documentation as specified by relevant policies and procedures; and continuous improvement through maintenance of templates and supporting documentation.
- Work under the supervision of the Manager TAG PMO.
- Will not supervise directly but needs to have capability to lead/influence cross-functional project teams including: Sales, Marketing Intelligence, Innovation Marketing, Brand Marketing, Brand Finance, Quality Systems, Technical Applications/Services (Product Development, and Process Engineering), Packaging Engineering, Research & Development, Nestlé Product Technical Center, Operations Finance, Manufacturing, Procurement, etc.
- Apply leadership, coaching and influencing skills to run cross-functional teams and drive projects forward, ensuring time and resources are used effectively and efficiently to meet project and business objectives.
- Minimum BA/BS required.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of cross functional experience including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, Technical Applications Group, Research & Development, Marketing (includes a minimum 3-5 years of effective project management experience dependent on function).
- Experience with stage gate methodology and prior CPG experience preferred.
Understands and/or can learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
- Excellent time management (e.g., meeting deadlines and resource management) and project management (e.g., change and agile methodologies).
- Ability to anticipate or identify complex problems, gather, and analyze information skillfully, and resolve with resourcefulness.
- Superlative communication skills in oral, written and presentation.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.