Country:United States of America
Location:HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
- Utilize a variety of material handling/packaging equipment
- Identify correct parts, components, wires and other materials by part markings, color codes, container labels, etc.
- Utilize desktop instructions, parts lists, forms, & other work instructions to complete tasks
- Perform bulk counting utilizing various methods
- Fill orders per requirements
- Follow proper material handling and packaging techniques to avoid damage
- Utilize computer systems and printers (e.g. recording inventory transactions, generate labels, labor charging)
- Conduct area cycle counts and record results
- Unpack, verify condition of material, count & receive incoming materials
- Package & prepare materials and completed products for shipping
- Distribute material to internal plant locations
- Maintain appropriate levels of packaging supplies
- Recognize & take steps to resolve inventory discrepancies
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed
- Train other employees & perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. In lieu of diploma 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
- Must adhere to all Environmental Health & Safety (EH & S) regulations and policies as well as attend required training courses related to EH and S
- Basic computer skills
- Must obtain/maintain certified operator status to be able to part mark/buyoff parts and assemblies (through company)
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
At Collins Aerospace, we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Our employees tackle... Read more