The Customer Service Management (CSM) Omnichannel team is developing the application that enables customers to provide service and support for their external customers through communication channels such as web, email, chat, telephone, and social media. Our engineers are focused on design, development and customer support of these channels in collaboration with various engineering teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage Omnichannel Customer Service Management product development activities
- Lead the engineering team in designing and developing products supporting chat capabilities and CCAAS integrations.
- Work with product management, design, support and other dev teams to create high-quality solutions
- Manage daily activities of the development team
- Solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Manage departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
To be successful in this role you have:
- 6+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and advanced coding skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading the development of enterprise-level Customer Service Products
- Experience managing customer escalations
- Experience with open source tools and agile development environments
- An understanding of broad concepts and experience using those concepts to understand and develop solutions for problems
- Ability to execute a project based on our priorities, context, risks and desired outcomes
Nice to have:
- Experience with Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Virual Agent, Chat and Messaging functionality
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of $152,000 - $266,000, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.