Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
E*TRADE, a member of the Morgan Stanley family of companies offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, 401(k) and financial wellness plans in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees. Please visit Employment benefits at E*TRADE Financial — explore jobs (etradecareers.com) learn more about our benefit offerings.
- Initiate, review, and manage exceptions to the firm's current margin policy
- Perform daily margin processes: managing margin calls and monitoring accounts for accuracy and sufficient collateral
- Review asset transfers (funds and securities)
- Strong understanding of REG-T Margin guidelines, Day-Trade rules and complex option strategies
- Take-action on at-risk accounts for adherence to the firm's policy, market conditions, or individual account behavior
- Support customer service in identifying, managing, and resolving client margin issues via email, phone, or instant-message responses
- Assess risk and apply closing transactions in high-pressure and fast-moving market conditions
- Escalate risk related issues to various leaders in all lines of business
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives aimed at formulating policy and improving systems used to manage risk and execute client orders
- Provide regular reporting to direct management
- Contribute positively to the client experience by developing and sharing operational process enhancement ideas to the broader organization