To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Federal Civilian Tableau Account Executive
- Our Enterprise Business team focuses on working with our most strategic customers and organizations of 10,000+ employees. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team with various customers and receive personalized training and career opportunities.
Day to Day
Our Enterprise Tableau Federal Civilian Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the Tableau platform. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and c-suite decision makers within their patch, and become naturals at helping customers realize value from their Salesforce investments.
You will use your skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
- Develop key customer stakeholder relationships and drive customer satisfaction at assigned accounts
- Develop and drive the overall long-term strategy for the account, aligned to customer business objectives
- Coordinate internal Salesforce resources to meet customer business needs
- Perform account planning at assigned accounts, coordinating with Prime and Cloud sales resources to ensure strategic alignment
- Share Salesforce value proposition for existing and/or new customers
- Drive growth within an existing assigned account
- 10 years of full cycle sales experience, at least 5 years in Enterprise Sales
- Management of one large key account
- Ability to strategize with a large extended team
- Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
Working at Salesforce
Working at Salesforce isn’t all about selling. It’s also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with a month-long immersion and onboarding, including: a week-long product bootcamp, mentorship program, weekly coaching and development programs.
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing product, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be#1 in PEOPLE’s Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including;
- Health, life insurance, retirement saving plan
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Flexible time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.