- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience working with SaaS and cloud computing solutions in a Channel Sales/Partner-oriented role.
- Experience in a direct selling or channel sales role in the US Public Sector vertical.
- Experience in working with public cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS.
- Master's degree.
- Experience with Public Sector partner ecosystems, agile partners, Global System Integrators (GSIs), System Integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
- Experience presenting to multiple audiences including leadership and C-suite teams with excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in and through a cross-functional organization with excellent management skills.
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver. You will educate our partners on the power of Google Cloud and enable them to be successful in driving innovation to our customers.
As a Regional Partner Development Manager, you'll support Sales teams in driving opportunities with our Google partners focused on Education customers. You will be the point of contact and go-to person for the Sales team in order to drive partner activity. You'll also work with Google’s Ecosystem of Services partners, and you will manage the interaction between the two.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $138,000-$212,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Identify the right Google partner for each opportunity from the portfolio of partners, and suggest opportunities for partner sourced agreements.
- Set the partner business insight for your Sales team and identify which partners are industry or workload aligned in order to drive demand generation activities with partners through events, campaigns, and an industry focused plan in coordination with partner marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Sales and Partner Management teams to discuss the joint plan with the partner.
- Commit partner resources to product business and implementation for customers in order to accelerate the ramp and drive business.
- Report on all partner business activity and work closely with Sales and Partner Management teams to optimize efforts and ensure alignment.
Build for everyone Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. Starting from two computer science students in a university... Read more