- 10 years of experience in software sales and account management at a business-to-business (B2B) software company.
- Experience in a Sales role within a technology and cloud computing environment.
- 10 years of experience in Enterprise Software.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure (e.g., Cloud Storage, and Computing) in product management and business development roles.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $105,000-$166,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence direction.
- Work with Google Account teams to develop/drive pipelines and provide guidance.
- Work towards business goals and build a pipeline of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Marketing resource to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to maximize Google Cloud Platform in a given team.
- Act as an advisor to the customer.