Splunk’s helps our customers make the most of their data, shifting the focus from tactical demand to creating strategic outcomes. Splunk has accelerated growth, because with our TAM of $100Billion, the world has an accelerated need.
Our single, integrated data platform allows companies to pull data from different sources in different (and often unstructured) formats. This is how we’ve helped our customers, serving as trusted advisors through this time of massive transformation.
Splunk is essential to fuel the next wave of technological and societal breakthroughs, and our employees are essential to bring this future to life.
This is the purpose which connects all Splunkers together, working as one team, empowering our customers and partners to exploit the opportunities which come from their data.
Splunk is actively hiring, and we're looking for strong, tenacious individuals who can intelligently and creatively collaborate for our customers, partners and each other.
If you’re a sales professional with SaaS Cloud background interested in helping others thrive in the Data Age, please apply below or visit splunk.com/careers to learn more about current opportunities, including:
Regional Sales Manager:
- Build and manage long-term customer and partner relationships
- Repeatable quota achievement and overachievement
- Ability to create and communicate business value through data, networking, app dev, and analytics technology
- Drives adoption and lifetime value by aligning solutions to high priority customer initiatives, adoption, value realization, and ultimately high customer satisfaction
Regional Sales Director:
- Use your expertise to advise our sales teams, customers and partners
- Ability to hire, develop, and lead a diverse sales team that creates value, delivers a market differentiating customer experience, and adoption of broad portfolio
- Planning with predictable and consistent monthly execution resulting in strong year over year growth and balanced team performance
Working for Splunk means being empowered to chart your own course, fuelled by the support from innovative teammates, and limited only by your own creativity.
As a Splunk sales professional, you won’t sell products, but rather you will provide a set of capabilities which drive impactful business for our customers, inspiring what is possible while you lead them in the Data Age.