Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!About the Role
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to be part of an incident intelligence team whose mission is to create the industry leading incident management experience for the leading Splunk Observability platform. You will contribute to the frontend and backend code to build and maintain the incident intelligence pillar of the Observability Suite at Splunk.Responsibilities
- Design and implement highly intuitive and performant user interface and backend services for the incident intelligence team, which is part of the Splunk observability product suite.
- Participate in end-to-end architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design
- Collaborate with interaction designers and visual designers to create an intuitive user experience
- Provide support to the incident intelligence platform in production environment
Front End Experience:
- Extensive experience with React
- Experience Apollo GraphQL
- Experience preferred with NPM ideally with monorepos like Lerna, NPM/Yarn Workspaces
- Experience preferred with Jest, Cypress
Back End Experience:
- Experience with Java, SpringBoot in building backend services
- Experience preferred with NoSQL and/or document-oriented databases
- Experience preferred with a search engine like Elastic preferred
- Ability to create high-performance, reusable code for UI components and backend services
- Typically requires a Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or 3 years with a Master’s degree in CS/Engineering, or equivalent practical working experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $95,000.00. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).