At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Sr. Product Manager, Ecommerce, Skincare will manage the development and execution of all ecommerce efforts in support of the SkinMedica professional portfolio of products and omnichannel strategy including, but not limited, to SkinMedica.com, Amazon, and Brilliant Connections.
This role will drive the current ecommerce strategy, assess future opportunities, and will rely heavily on continuous collaboration with key stakeholders across the business including Business Technology, Customer Service, Sales Leadership, Media Planning, Finance, Research, and Public Relations. You will also work closely with additional key internal outside creative agencies.
Success in the role will be driven by preserving a customer first focus, keen business acumen, the ability to be agile and accountable, and effectively manage a fast-paced business with varying channels, requiring various assets.
- Serve as the brand owner for Amazon.com, SkinMedica.com, and Brilliant Connections.
- Manage the day-to-day business channel operations and oversight of ecommerce contractor(s)
- Spearhead sales, ecommerce promotions & cross portfolio promotions and programs strategy designed to drive commercial calendar milestones, brand priorities and current and future revenue objectives.
- Responsible for executing the ecommerce business calendar, promo setup and programming, PDP pages, A+ content, product copy, landing page banners, mass marketing emails.
- Define go-to-market ecommerce strategy for new innovations with compelling, differentiated product positioning and high impact launch plans.
- Develop reporting and briefing materials that identify strategic objectives and KPIs and clearly articulate desired outcomes
- Key stakeholder in the ecommerce brand planning process
- Manage Medical, Legal and Regulatory and financial approval process as needed
- Maintain an understanding of competitive landscape to properly position and differentiate our products
- Budget Management for all ecommerce spend
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA or related Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of marketing and ecommerce experience
- Proven experience with ecommerce channels of distribution
- Amazon Luxury/Professional Beauty a plus
- Preferred experience in aesthetics, beauty, wellness
- Preferred experience in retail, trade or wholesale marketing
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off. (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Minimum Salary $95,500
Maximum Salary $181,500
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
We are AbbVie. A global Fortune 500 biopharmaceutical company creating life-changing medicines and first-in-kind solutions that make a real... Read more