Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
CSS Talent Operations Coordinator
We're looking for a strong Talent Operations Coordinator to join the Customer Support and Success (CSS) team at Atlassian. This role will focus on coordination support for the CSS Talent Enablement team to enable the success of our talent processes, resources, and projects. This will be a high-visibility role, with communications and impact across the CSS organization. If you are passionate about enabling people and teams through outstanding administration and organizational skills, then we need you!The experience we’re looking for includes:
- 3+ years of operations coordinator or administrative experience
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent communication skills across multiple forums (Zoom meetings, Slack, blogs, documentation pages, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience planning large meetings and events
- Experience with coordination support in the Talent/Learning space
- Experience in high-growth, highly-scaled environments
- Experience working with global teams
- Passion for planning team appreciation gifts and events
- Proficiency with Gmail, G Suite, Excel or Google Sheets, and Slack
- Familiarity with agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Proven working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and related tools
- Organizing training pages and online assessments (moving, consolidating, linking, tagging, etc.)
- Updating pages with broken links or outdated formatting
- Updating SOPs to align with organizational changes
- Planning, organizing, and executing global team appreciation gifts and events
- Writing blogs/newsletters for department-wide events
- Managing Purchase Orders and Statements of Work (SOW)
- Reviewing training feedback forms and summarizing patterns of changes suggested
More about you
This is the right role for you if you're methodical, calm under pressure, able to juggle conflicting demands, and have exceptional attention to detail. You think that no task is too small and are willing to provide support where needed in order to assist your team members. You are excited to learn and adapt to change. You work quickly and can navigate a multitude of technical systems that make work more efficient. You are an experienced collaborator and crisp communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
More about our team
You'll join a rapidly expanding Operations Enablement Team located in multiple regions across the globe, and work closely with the CSS Talent Enablement team.
We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things. Good food, coffee, and virtual whiteboards are a few of our favorite things!
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.