To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Who We Are
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company. If you believe in bringing companies and customers together, in business as the greatest platform for change, in creating a more equitable and sustainable future for all – well, you’re in the right place! Through our #1 CRM, Customer 360, we help companies blaze new trails and connect with their customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world.
Love helping others thrive in their roles and have the best careers of their lives? Are you a hardworking and experienced e-learning professional? Do you have a solid understanding of learning combined with practical experience of e-learning authoring and development tools? Join the Global Enablement team as a Learning Experience Designer! Our team is responsible for ensuring our Sales organization is ready and enabled to perform their job when they're hired and throughout their careers.
Your role will be to participate in several Agile teams as a Learning Experience Designer responsible for:
- helping design and automate role-based e-learning journeys,
- developing the tools, templates, and training materials that help our Enablement team build better quality self-paced learning experiences for all employees, and
- bringing your expertise to a team of passionate enablers and sales professionals, working with them to build a comprehensive learning catalog to up-skill front-line sales and partner teams globally.
- Curriculum and Course Design
- Work with teammates to develop e-learning courses against an ambitious competency matrix
- Develop standards for the development and deployment of online courses and curriculum for a variety of Sales roles
- Work with existing course and curriculum designers to implement design standards and provide ongoing support
- Tools, Templates and Checklists
- Conduct needs assessment and review learning design standards
- Curate and improve existing learning content
- Build prototypes and refine with feedback from learners and collaborators
- Create professional materials that are accessible and focused on the targeted outcomes
- Training materials
- Craft and develop creative and interesting materials appropriate for a given course
- Select and use a variety of techniques to define and sequence learning content and strategies
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners
- Evaluate and assess instruction and its impact on learners and the business
- 3-5 years of confirmed learning design experience using ADDIE/SAM or similar methodology
- Portfolio of e-learning and live course development
- Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite, or other authoring tool expertise
- Experience integrating theory and practice to deliver pedagogically-sound e-learning experiences
- Experience translating complex concepts into an easy to understand and digestible format
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a sales enablement organization
- Masters degree in Instructional Design, Learning Tech, Education or similar field
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.