As an Associate Consultant – Cloud Managed Services you will provide 24x7 technical support for issues that involve our Cloud Support customers cloud services. You will operate under pressure to isolate problems which are directly affecting our customer systems.
Using your experience and sound technical knowledge you will assess issues and provide solutions for problems that cannot be handed by your tier 1 peers. If an escalation is needed when troubleshooting, you have the support of the Escalation Lead.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment supporting SoftwareONE customers around the world. You will need to keep your skills up-to-date and relevant for the cloud technologies which SoftwareONE offers services for.
You will monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets. Your excellent written English skills will be used to develop Knowledge Base Articles and maintain system documentation.
Your spoken English language skills will be used for communication with customers as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of updates for Service Requests.
The team which you work in provides support services focused on cloud technologies across Workplace, Data Center and Security. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to develop your deep technical knowledge or broaden your skills across the different Practice areas.
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Awareness that this is a 24x7 environment and a willingness to work across shifts during this time frame
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
- Positive attitude, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to converse with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage challenging conversations in a professional manner
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting
- Passion for technology and view cloud technologies as an exciting opportunity
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Willingness to contribute to the central escalation knowledgebase