At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Are you able to troubleshoot and repair mechanical or electrical equipment?
Do you thrive when you can work and make decisions independently?
Are you client focused, taking true pride in your work, and ready to be financially rewarded for getting the job done?
If so, consider our Field Service Technician role.
We are looking for individuals from all backgrounds: office equipment, auto mechanics, engines, home appliances, robotics, HVAC, ATMs, Point of Sale (POS) registers, auto restoration hobbyists, and more.
Why this role is different:
- We train: whether you are starting a new career, changing careers, or an established field tech, you will always find yourself learning and growing.
- Everything is provided: tools, equipment and paid mileage.
- Comfortable work environment: work from home and business client sites.
- Offers a real career path with the opportunity to advance.
- Stability & Security: full time hours with a Monday through Friday, day schedule.
- Benefits: paid time off, medical/dental/vision benefits effective first of month after start date.
The range of pay for this position is $20.00 to $35.50 per hour with the actual rate of pay dependent upon the following factors: work location for the successful candidate, experience, and qualifications. This position is eligible to earn sales incentives.
What you will do:
- Install, service, and upgrade Postage Meters and other shipping and mailing hardware at client sites.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment, taking ownership and pride in your work to minimize repeat calls (client comebacks).
- Review job aids and train clients on using the equipment.
- Keep clients apprised of progress during maintenance or a down system situation.
- Grow your skillset to work on top-of-the-line products, copiers, or Smart Lockers that keep our clients' packages and parcels safe.
- Contribute to revenue growth through sales leads, supplies sales, and billable professional services.
Who you are:
- An individual with mechanical experience; someone who can turn a wrench to make a piece of machinery work.
- Someone that can communicate with our clients.
- A person that loves to offer additional products or services when a need is observed onsite to increase revenue, help clients, and earn commissions.
- An individual that has a valid driver's license, with a clean driving record, and reliable vehicle for daily travel to multiple customer locations (a company car may be provided depending on territory).
- A person that can lift or move 55lbs with or without accommodation.
- Someone that wants to learn and grow with our company and work Monday through Friday with overtime if needed.
- Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic knowledge of PC and Networking (Preferred)
- Experience with automated equipment (Preferred)
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our international operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
Check out our mail stations: SendPro Series C&P, DI2000 and our newest product/service-Smart Lockers. Machines for automating the insertion of mail into envelopes, opening mail, creating/printing documents, and shredding office documents.
- SendPro MailCenter- Mailing & Shipping Postage Meter
- PitneyShip Cube
- Smart Lockers
- Relay Folder Inserters
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90... Read more