- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, a related Engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in operations/supply chain management/manufacturing or operations development/engineering.
- Experience with wireless power consortium, ultra-wideband technology, liquid crystal polymer material, laser direct structuring process, cavity PCB technology, custom components assembly, and test processes.
- MBA or Master's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, or a related field.
- Experience managing agreements with partners and third-party suppliers.
- Experience in Magnetic Power Profile (MPP) wireless charging, mmWave, OTS interconnects, and SMT process.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and investigative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In this role, you will lead and influence parameters driving supply commitments with internal and external stakeholders and communicate the commercial impact. You will also support the development, implementation, and management of global strategies to provide Google Devices and Services Organization with optimal pricing, flexibility, quality, and supply assurance.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $123,000-$185,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Be responsible for Antenna and PCB commodities in Devices and Services Product Area (DSPA). Develop and execute global supply chain strategies.
- Drive all aspects of the commercial and contractual engagement with our global antenna and PCB supply base. Manage overall Antenna and PCB material spend and related investments.
- Partner with Engineering, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive solutions that support our overall product launch and sustainability goals.
- Manage suppliers to ensure production readiness, assurance of supply, and overall quality in support of New Product Introduction (NPI) builds and sustaining operation.
- Communicate costs with the suppliers through agreements, modeling, and business/technical acumen.
Build for everyone Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. Starting from two computer science students in a university... Read more