We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
Who are we
At PagerDuty, we believe that people thrive in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values serve as the foundation of a unique, fun, hard-working, collaborative and energetic culture. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of elevating work. We have offices around the world, with major hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, Toronto, London, and Sydney. Our business and product footprint are growing fast. Are you in?
We champion our customers
More than 15,000 companies and organizations around the world rely on PagerDuty to keep their digital systems online and deliver 24/7 products to their customers. PagerDuty has delivered the most trusted digital operations management platform for the largest Fortune 100 brands and scrappy teams just starting out. Check out stories of how PagerDuty empowers a luxury cruise line and a non profit delivering cornea replacements.
How You Impact our Vision
Are you passionate about applying data science and thoughtful user experience design to transform the ways people triage, resolve, and prevent major business disruptions?
As a Senior Product Manager on the Growth team, you’ll be busy! In any given day, you may do any of the following:
- Research, define, and evangelize a roadmap that shapes the strategic vision of the company, taking into account customer needs, business strategy, and technical feasibility
- Partner with a dedicated group of engineers, data scientists, and designers to design, deliver, and iterate on new products that drive our core business
- Collaborate with sales, support, customer success, marketing, and other departments to get value into customers' hands and ensure success for both them and the company
- Interview customers to get feedback on existing products or to help define forward-looking product strategy
- You are dedicated to working closely with a highly collaborative engineering team while building relationships across the business
- You have firsthand experience developing software, with successful delivery of multiple features over your professional career (and the lessons learned from the not-so-successful deliveries as well)
- You love data and running iterative experiments to inform product-led growth initiatives
- You can effectively communicate across diverse backgrounds and contexts, and lead through influence using metrics and research
- You have a real passion for getting things done. If you haven’t done something before, you are naturally curious, driven to learn, and unafraid to ask for help
- 5+ years of product management experience for a SaaS, or enterprise software company preferably with B2B applications
- 2+ years in growth product management
- Strong experience with A/B testing frameworks, and data analysis
- Excellent problem solving skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface & communicate with customers and all stakeholders within the organization
- Excellent collaboration skills with cross-functional teams that include engineering, product management, sales, and marketing staff
- You strongly empathize with customers and are comfortable leading regular discussions with users
- Experience with Agile software methods or a desire to learn them; we don’t throw PRDs over the fence and hope for the best
- Experience in Incident Management, Monitoring, and/or Observability
- Comfort with SQL or data analysis tools
- Experience with the end-to-end product lifecycle, from feature launch to end-of-life
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.