Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
About the Position
Flywheel is seeking a tech-savvy Implementation Project Manager with a passion for client satisfaction to help manage the deployment of the Flywheel software platform to new clients and expansions for existing clients. Flywheel is deployed in the Cloud (e.g., Google, AWS, Azure) and within on-premise environments for customers in the medical research field.
The Project Manager - Implementations will work with both internal and customer stakeholders. Customer stakeholders may include a project manager, research team, IT resources, as well as end users. Internally, the Project Manager - Implementations will coordinate resources from Sales, Implementations Engineering, Infrastructure, Customer Solutions, Scientific Solutions, and Product Development to work as a team to implement Flywheel for the customer.
The success of this role will be measured by the quality of work, customer satisfaction, team satisfaction, and proper management of project schedule, scope, budget, and issues. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record delivering healthcare platform solutions which include customer specific workflows and system integrations, specifically with academic, pharmaceutical, and clinical clients.
We’re highly responsive to customer needs and constantly strive to make a positive contribution to the biomedical and life sciences communities we serve. Team members are recognized and rewarded when advocating for customer success and satisfaction over other concerns. We value self-motivated, creative individuals who work well in a collaborative environment – constantly generating and sharing new ideas and solutions with the team.
Flywheel has a comprehensive benefits package and encourages a balanced work life and home life.Responsibilities
- Project documentation for assigned projects including: kickoff presentation, customer contacts, roles and responsibilities, project plan, action items, risks, issues, change orders, etc.
- Facilitate knowledge handoff between Sales, Implementations, Customer Solutions, Scientific Solutions, Support, and Customer Experience teams to ensure the customer is supported throughout the deployment and beyond.
- Schedule and lead project meetings including sales handoff, customer kickoff, status, test plan, escalated issues, go live planning, etc. ensuring timely follow-up and holding team members accountable.
- Meet regularly with the project team (both Flywheel and customer team members) to customize project plan, schedule tasks, and coordinate work to keep the project on schedule, in scope, and within budget.
- Use project management software to track and manage tasks, risks, critical path items, issues, and scope changes.
- Synthesize status and progress for reporting to all stakeholders. This includes assisting with project portfolio status summary reports for Executive Management.
- Be accountable for the project teams maintaining accurate requirements and design documents.
- Set and manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction with initial implementation to provide a strong foundation for future solution deployments across the enterprise.
- Act as the main project point of contact for the customer during the implementation and provide continuity over time, allowing relationships and knowledge gained in successive projects to be maintained and grown for future projects.
- Must have a proven track record delivering platform solutions which include medical image workflows and system integrations in a highly technical environment.
- Must have the technical knowledge to assist with communication and information capturing when technical resources are not available.
- Must have strong leadership skills, including the ability to get along with all types of personalities.
- Must have excellent rapport with all external and internal team members to promote enthusiasm around the customer objectives.
- Exceptional planning skills and the ability to rally team members to build a schedule and follow it.
- Passion for the successful delivery of customer solutions.
- Attention to detail and documentation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where change is the only constant.
- Experience with using Enterprise Project Management software to manage projects and resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Flywheel is the leading research data platform that's transforming the way biomedical and imaging data are managed at leading life sciences, clinical, and academic institutions globally.
Flywheel provides a comprehensive research data solution with all the tools needed for curation, imaging processing, machine learning workflows, and secure collaboration. By leveraging cloud scalability and automating research workflows, Flywheel helps organizations scale research data and analysis, improve scientific collaboration, and accelerate discoveries.
GO STEADY WITH LEVITY
The alchemy of effective teamwork happens when we each take ownership of both the menial and the magical every day. We’re serious, but never stuffy. We keep our cool under pressure because we assume best intentions and maintain perspective. This allows for true teamwork, with a dash of irreverence.
WORK BETTER TOGETHER
We are tenacious and united in our pursuit of solving our customers’ biggest challenges, and no challenge is too big. Diverse backgrounds across our team make us more effective as we listen, absorb, collaborate, and iterate to innovate.
FIGURE IT OUT
We’re obsessed with uncovering the why of any given. Having an open mind allows us to be quick to fail and quick to adapt. We relentlessly pursue continual improvement through learning and imagining new possibilities.
GIVE A SHIT
We’re fueled by grit, boundless energy, and a deep belief that we are doing cool shit. We don’t hesitate to stand up and speak out because we trust that through tough, honest discourse we can drive change and make a real difference for our customers and our mission.