- 5 years of experience implementing and integrating with third-party software through full system implementation life-cycles (i.e., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- 5 years of experience managing a team of engineers.
- Experience in developing internal business applications and business integration.
- Experience with Java and Web Services (RESTful, SOAP) programming languages.
- 3 years of experience focusing on related security, compliance, and regulatory needs.
- Experience in integrating third-party systems (compliance platforms and frameworks).
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You understand and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
At Corp Eng, we build world-leading business solutions that scale a more helpful Google for everyone. As Google’s IT organization, we provide end-to-end solutions for organizations across Google. With an inclusive mindset, we deliver the right tools, platforms, and experiences for all Googlers as they create more helpful products and services for everyone. In the simplest terms, we are Google for Googlers.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $159,000-$252,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Design, develop and deploy applications, integrations, and web services that support and change fundamental assumptions.Integrate third-party products into internal systems, support, and upgrade.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintain the highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Build consensus and resolve conflicts among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within executive-level audiences.Partner with internal business and Engineering teams to develop the system goal and delivery roadmap.
- Be a guide and mentor to Application Engineers, to help them grow and succeed at Google. Drive for excellence, performance, and security in building scalable solutions.