Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for an experienced Globals Operations Leader who will be responsible for the execution of Operational Excellence with our largest Strategic Partner. In this role you will partner with the Global Head of Strategic Alliances serving as the Chief of Operations. This is a vital leadership role that will drive results, spur revenue growth and increase the overall efficiency of the team. You must possess strong executional focus to achieve or exceed our planned Objectives and Key Results.
We are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, dynamic software business with over 225,000 paying customers, and millions of users around the globe. Many of these organizations acquire Atlassian tools through our network of partners - including a growing number of Global System Integrators (GSIs).
In this role, you'll get to:
- Be a strategic partner to the Global Head of Strategic Alliances leadership team to maximize business outcomes.
- Maintain strategic oversight and growth strategies in alignment with the Global Head of Strategic Alliance to steer the team to the next chapter of growth
- Review and implement strategic operating models to maximize the teams efficiency.
- Build relationships with your internal customers to understand their goals, their challenges, and come back with a plan for how the Global Partner Acceleration team can help.
- Hold the team accountable through accurate OKR reporting and dashboards, to exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly objectives and drive overall growth in the business
- Manage the day-to-day operations for the team, becoming an expert on every facet of the business
- Help lead deal teams on a variety of transactions from initial client pitch to transaction closing.
- Build strong partnerships and strategic alignment with executive leaders and key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Launch new regions of business through contract negotiation and legal agreement execution alongside your Legal business partners.
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a culture champion, building strong connections at all levels of the business in order to identify, surface, and execute on areas of culture and organizational change.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to drive the defining and tracking of success criteria and performance metrics through OKRs.
- Assist the Global Head of Strategic Alliances in implementing strategic 2-5 year business plan with continuous evaluation to ensure we are being stubborn in our vision but flexible on the details so we are nimble and agile through shifting business climates.
- 10+ years experience; background in top tier management consulting or high growth technology organization.
- Substantial experience in developing and implementing organic and inorganic growth and/or operating models
- Significant strategic leadership and decision-making experience with direct accountability for results at the executive level
- Laser focus on business outcomes and driving aggressive revenue growth that propel customer satisfaction built around Enterprise Agility.
- Strong product and commercial acumen with a strong ability to frame decisions.
- Proven competency in strategic planning and business development
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and connector skills and experience.
- Excellent time management, intentional prioritization, ability to maintain and curate backlog.
- Experience leading transformational org/team initiatives in a Cloud Computing/SaaS environment/industry a plus.
- Experience leading change and transformation is a bonus.
- Creative problem solving (i.e. excels at identifying trends and patterns, developing root cause diagnosis, and using a diverse toolkit to address challenges and root causes).
About Our Team
As the Channel Business Development team, we help to expand the footprint of Atlassian in key markets and industries, with a specific focus on our enterprise customer segment. Since you will be working with our most Strategic Partner across a diverse range of solution areas, you will need a broad understanding of enterprise software channel business including channel sales, channel strategy and market development. Most importantly, you will work closely with teams across Atlassian - including sales, marketing, product development and others - to build success.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.