Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
Location: This position is open for Spain, Lisbon, Portugal and Bratislava, Slovakia. India, US, Czech Republic, Austria.
Note: Please submit your CV in English.
The time to change is now!
As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) center support mainly Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
GBS is organized in many Business Lines and Service Lines that provide this support (not only) within Siemens’ companies.
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us:
- Drive technology with purpose to adjust to the customer needs and translate customer centricity into IT solutions bridging both GMM and IT worlds.
- Ensure that the GMM’s application landscape is aligned to current market innovations and latest trends.
- Ensuring new IT tool and their maintenance are compliant with Siemens rules and with local regulations in country.
- Strategically define and manage IT for all internal and external Partners and ensure that the needs of customers and the resulting solutions are aligned with the GMM IT Strategy.
- Be the face of GMM IT to interface between all IT Partners and GMM
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
- Master’s degree in IT, business administration with IT focus or a related field
- Optimal 4-5 years of professional experience in IT including in Siemens IT processes, technologies and workflows.
- A minimum of 3 years preferred in the area of leading large-scale digitalization and data analytics projects in a multicultural environment including managing senior stakeholders, preferably in the field of Global Mobility. An IT Project Management Certification is ideal.
- Assessment and implementation of market out-of-the-box technologies. Significant experience in digital process improvement projects and initiatives including implementing new tools and /or upgrades.
- Excellent in change management (accompanying process and organizational changes) and strong leadership skills and experience (disciplinary and functional).
- Business fluency in English is required, additional languages are a plus.
- Strong motivation for digitalization and digital transformation.
- The ability to review topics from a detailed perspective and to bigger picture thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player.
- Empathetic and engaging.
- Able to motivate people across all layers of the organization.
- Innovative and creative in thinking.
- Solution orientated.
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Are you ready to turn your dreams into reality? Apply now! Change the world of tomorrow together with us.
Siemens is committed to equal opportunities for women and men, as well as diversity as a source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more competitive and better prepared to successfully respond to the demands of our society. We value candidates who reflect the Diversity we enjoy in our Company.
#LI-VVG #LI-HYBRID #Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
About the Company
Siemens is a technology company centered on the industries that form the backbone of economies – manufacturing, infrastructure, and transport. Our... Read more