- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in program management on cross-functional projects.
- Experience in supply chain planning and process improvement.
- Experience in SQL and building reports to track/report Key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience defining and improving processes and metrics to solve complex problems.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to operate in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent quantitative, investigative and problem-solving skills.
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
In this role, you will partner with Operations, Go-To-Market, Marketing, Finance and Product teams towards developing solutions that drive capacity investments and execution across the entire supply chain. You will analyze market trends and past forecast performance towards driving consistent and sustained accuracy improvements. You will manage the demand and supply balance across all regions in partnership with Supply Planning and Regional teams.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Build solutions/tools to automate and improve core supply chain functions. Analyze resource usage trends, business performance and regional inputs towards developing demand plans for capacity across all products.
- Drive cross-functional alignment meetings with Business Operations, Finance,Product and Regional stakeholders to align on a single view of Global demand plans.
- Identify and drive process improvements and system enhancements in partnership with the Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Define and improve processes, metrics, tools and automation to meet customer needs, while reducing inefficiency in our fleet and toil for all stakeholders.
- Leverage historical forecast performance data, market intelligence and statistical forecasting inputs towards driving continued, sustained accuracy improvements.
Build for everyone Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. Starting from two computer science students in a university... Read more