Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
Our Onboarding team is responsible for understanding the relationships and desired outcomes started during the sales process, building a launch plan for success, and helping customers get the most out of 1Password.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be helping our customers harness the full potential of 1Password by working across functions of the organization to provide an exceptional customer experience.
This is a remote opportunity within the UK.What we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills over email, phone, and video. The thought of presenting and speaking to new people each day excites you. Your style is concise and empathetic – with a balance of teaching and listening/learning yourself, as well as the ability to lead a conversation.
- Experience with and passion for helping people or businesses use software to be more productive and efficient. You’re passionate about discovering a team’s needs, and you ask strong, open-ended questions that help you learn more about them. You enjoy translating technical terms for customers who find technology confusing or intimidating.
- Someone who works well with internal teams, balancing individual customer’s success with company needs and opportunities.
- A knack for learning things on your own and quickly adapting to new environments. Since 1Password is remote, it’s important to be independent in your research, but also have the humility to ask for help when you aren't sure about something.
- The thought of tracking minute details doesn’t make you cringe and you’re able to organize yourself and your tasks so customers don’t get missed or dropped.
- Feedback, learning, and growing are some of your favorite words.
- Fluent in a second language, while not a deal-breaker, would be considered a huge asset.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager. While not required, it will allow you to quickly gain confidence in this role.
- Month 1
- Get to know the product, our culture, the Onboarding processes, and the people you'll be working with.
- Learn our CRM, what and how we track, and keep customer information and project tracking updated.
- By the end of the first month, you’ll be able to onboard a small-sized customer through at least one level of the defined Customer Success process.
- Month 3
- Can independently onboard a small-medium sized customer through multiple levels of the defined Onboarding process.
- Supporting existing customers with advanced and ongoing training needs.
- Proactively report on customers’ needs and valuable feedback to enhance and improve processes and the product.
- Month 6
- Lead large customers through multiple levels of the Onboarding process.
- Maximize customer engagements and collaborate with cross-functional peers to ensure a successful launch, long-term engagement, and wall-to-wall adoption.
- Onboard customers, build rapport, and put success plans in place that influence the broader Customer Success metrics and processes.
We believe in the power of remote work, but we also recognize that some in-person connection with team members and customers is important to help us achieve our mission. While we are a remote-first company, occasional travel for in-person engagement will be a part of this role. This may include but is not limited to bi-annual department-wide offsites, quarterly department meetings and periodic customer events. These events will typically be held in varying locations across Canada and the USA. In leadership roles, you can expect to travel once per month on average.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Wellness Coach membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [email@example.com] or through 1Password Support.