DIVERSITY REBOOT 2020: ALLYSHIP TO IMPACT
Building anti-racist workplaces will take time, commitment, and continuous learning. Now is not the time to lose momentum or shift focus — we need to keep our foot on the gas.
That’s why we brought together anti-racism educators, gender diversity experts, and other Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion leaders to discuss how companies and individuals can combat racism at work on a daily basis. We talked about the micro and macro-level changes that need to occur to make a lasting impact and shared a roadmap for continuing education efforts as the future of work continues to evolve.
Speakers included Dr. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings, Licy Do Canto, Julie Lythcott-Haims, Tiffany Dufu, The Vixen, and many more. Let’s remember how it was! See the whole list of speakers, sponsors, and schedule here
Diversity Reboot Summits
- Allyship To Impact (Sep 2020)
- Diversity Reboot 2020 (Jun 2020)
- Early Career Connections & Mid-Career Pivots (Sep 2021)
- Elevating Black Women (Apr 2021)
- Financial Inclusion (May 2021)
- Pride At Work (Jun 2021)
- Returning to the workforce (Mar 2021)
- Tech For Social Impact (Jul 2021)
- The One Hundred Day Kickoff (Feb 2021)