Any tips on how to stick to a plan.
Crafting your growth strategy
How do you break into leadership? And how do you ensure your passions serve you inside (and outside!) the workplace?
Relativity’s Jaclyn Sattler ( Manager, Strategy and Business Operations) believes it boils down to transferable skills — and embracing challenges outside of your comfort zone.
Jaclyn started at Relativity as chief of staff in an independent contributor (IC) capacity and soon pivoted to management. Throughout her journey, she’s connected to initiatives that advanced her personal growth and deepened her self-understanding.
As a founding member of Relativity’s Justice for Change, a program that gives organizations doing legal work on behalf of racial justice free use of Relativity’s cloud-based software), Jaclyn engages leadership skills that exercise Relativity’s core values, like celebrating wins and championing others.
Get ready to hear:
- Essential soft skills to lead and empower your team
- Strategies to become comfortable with taking risks
- Ways to gain leadership skills as an IC
- Why communication and delegation matter
- How to be your #1 advocate and own your professional development