GROW WITH US:
Tandem Diabetes Care creates new possibilities for people living with diabetes, their loved ones, and their healthcare providers through a positively different experience. We’d love for you to team up with us to “innovate every day,” put “people first,” and take a “no-shortcuts” approach that has propelled us to become a leader in the diabetes technology industry.
Tandem Diabetes Care is proud to manufacture and sell the t:slim X2 insulin pump with Control-IQ technology. We’re also so much more than that. Our company’s human-centered approach to design, development, and support delivers innovative products and services for people who use insulin. Since many of our own team members live with type 1 diabetes, or have a loved one impacted by diabetes, the work is personal, and we are committed to the cause. Learn more at tandemdiabetes.com.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
You will be responsible for independently performing IT functions such as administration, troubleshooting, development, design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of new flows, integrations, functions, features and applications in support of the whole enterprise, but focusing on Sales and Technical Service. You will consult with business unit managers and guides them into decisions geared toward solving business problems, improve efficiencies, creating business logic utilizing your knowledge of best practices, what creates great customer experiences, what strengths and limitations the product offers, etc. Drives adoption of new and or advanced technologies with the goal of creating exceptional customer experiences and efficiencies by utilizing automation Robotic Process Automation (RPAs), natural language voice and chat dialog flows, etc.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains, modifies, designs, and develops custom flows in Genesys Cloud.
- Maintains, modifies, designs, and develops custom dialog flows for use in voice, chat, and virtual agent bots.
- Troubleshoots unresolved problems and acts as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) between the business, agents, and IT’s App Support / Service Desk teams.
- Participates in and is responsible for programs and systems development, configuration and implementation of systems and tools selection.
- Brings forth new ideas, concepts, and technologies to advance our goals and initiatives toward being a world class customer service organization while driving down costs per interaction.
- Creates and maintains documentation of configurations, flows, logic, and integrations.
- Liaises with partners regularly including support, engineering, customer success managers, etc.
- Communicates and escalates system issues as needed.
- Provides creative solutions and workarounds to system issues as needed.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with company policies including Privacy/HIPAA and other Regulatory, legal, and safety requirements.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
YOU’RE AWESOME AT:
- Strong development experience with Genesys Cloud Architect, integrations and related technologies.
- Technical knowledge of conversational bot technologies, with Google Dialog Flow experience as a plus.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Skilled at conveying technical information in a clear, concise and simplified manner to non-technical people.
- Skilled at contributing on a consistent basis towards team initiatives in a thorough and timely manner.
- Able to react to changing situations in a timely, calm, and confident manner.
- Operates in an emotionally intelligent manner.
Minimum certifications/educational level:
- B.S. in business or computer science and/or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
- 7 years of experience working with contact center technology.
- 7 years of scripting/programming experience with either a text or low-code technologies.
- Previous experience acting as a Contact Center technology SME.
- Experience maintaining and developing flows in Genesys Cloud.
- Experience in building and maintaining dialog flows.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In addition to innovative technology, we have a culture that fosters the idea that the happiest people are the most productive people. Not only do we hire forward-thinking achievers to join our workforce; we reward, develop, and retain them too. Just one of the many reasons of how we #StayAwesome! To learn more about our culture and benefits please visit https://www.tandemdiabetes.com/careers.
BE YOU, WITH US!
Tandem is firmly committed to being an equal opportunity employer and maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment. We value and embrace that every single one of us brings value to the table. But sometimes we forget that when we don’t meet 100% of a job description’s criteria – maybe you’re feeling that way right now? We encourage you to apply anyway. Because we want you to be you, with us.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The starting base pay range for this position is $130,000.00 - $155,000.00 annually. Base pay will vary based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and may also fluctuate depending on candidate’s location and the overall job market. In addition to base pay, Tandem offers a competitive compensation package that includes bonus, equity, and a robust benefits package.
Tandem offers health care benefits such as medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts and flexible saving accounts. You’ll also receive 10 paid holidays per year, a minimum of 20 days of paid time off (starting in year 1) and have access to a 401k plan with company match. Learn more about Tandem’s benefits here!
We love a good referral! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this position, please share!
If you are applying for this job and live in California, please read Tandem’s CCPA Notice: https://www.tandemdiabetes.com/careers/california-consumer-privacy-act-notice-for-job-applicants.