Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS software that makes it incredibly easy to launch, run and grow your very own profitable credit repair business. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit; and through our platform, they’ve made over $170ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to become “Credit Heroes” and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup when our founder overcame his own credit issues.
Today we’re a stable, fast-growing (3X Inc. 5,000) company with over 90 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
You will be a vital part of our product development team, working closely with the development, design, customer success, and leadership teams, to build fast-evolving and unique products. You will be involved in all stages of product development and will have a real impact on delivering products that help our customers streamline their process to starting, running and growing their business.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy and work to deliver products with our unique mission and perspective in mind.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user and beyond.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Accountable for creating the end-end flow of features in all aspects of product management.
- You will closely work with a small team of UX/UI designers and an engineering team to execute on this vision.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and set goals to be in line with the scope of the feature/product design and to mitigate the risk of any bugs deployed into the production.
- Conducting market research analysis of competitors/various SaaS businesses.
- Should be able to create User Stories with supporting documentation in order for the Product Owner and the dev team to develop User Stories and help define Acceptance Criteria.
- Deliver world-class software, analyze results from app changes, and suggest improvements.
We're an agile, fast-growing company, and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- 3+ years of experience working as a full-time Product Manager in a SaaS company, delivering complex products.
- Good understanding of working with API’s.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience in presenting ideas to key contributors throughout an organization.
- Experience defining and helping develop new feature sets from inception to launch.
- Prior experience working with Engineering teams and UI/UX designers.
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies in a Scrum environment.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance.
- 401k company match-up plan.
- Free Credit Monitoring.
- Competitive Salary.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid Holidays.
- 4 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Compassionate Leave, you'll have flexible paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and natural disaster leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Learning budget annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus, we celebrate our hard work and success with monthly profit-sharing distributions.
- Purpose-driven activities, we donate and participate in activities that promote giving and contributing to good causes.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, and Fitness classes through Choose Bright.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Unlimited meditation and mindfulness content through your Premium membership with Insight Timer.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
*Some benefits apply to USA-based employees only.
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
This position may be performed remotely anywhere in the World and within the United States except the State of Colorado.