An Exclusive Evening with the Women Tech Leaders of Helix
Join us on June 14th for an evening of discussions, networking and refreshments with the women leaders (and male allies) at Helix who are revolutionizing how we learn and use information about our DNA.
The event will be held Thursday, June 14th from 5:30pm to 8pm at Helix HQ, 1 Circle Star Way, San Carlos, CA 94070.
This event is for software engineers (Backend, Fullstack) with at least 3+ years of experience.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:30pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Drinks
- 5:50pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 5:55pm - Keynote Address by Robin Thurston, CEO of Helix
- 6:10pm - Product Demo with Anupreet Walia, Engineering Manager at Helix
- 6:40pm - Panel Discussion featuring Helix team members:
- Deena Bahri, Chief Marketing Officer (Panel Moderator)
- Sharon Briggs, Senior Scientist
- Sharoni Jacobs, Director of Product Management, Lab Platforms
- 7:10pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:30pm - Networking over Food & Drinks
Also, Helix is hiring! Their competitive benefits include 12 weeks of parental leave, 401(k) with employer matching, on-premise nursing room, fitness and wellness discounts, catered meals and flexible PTO. To learn more about Helix and their open opportunities, visit their page at PowerToFly.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Create Your Free Profile on PowerToFly.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.