Deloitte + PowerToFly: An Exclusive Evening With Women Tech Leaders
Join Deloitte Consulting and PowerToFly - a women-run organization that introduces selected, top women to executives at major corporations - for an invite-only event on October 10th. The evening will kick off with a panel discussion featuring Deloitte's women tech leaders, and will conclude with an opportunity to network amongst your peers and the Deloitte team over food and drinks. This is the fourth event, but the first one in Gilbert, that PowerToFly and Deloitte have collaborated on. Join us!
The event will be held on Wednesday, October 10th from 6:00pm to 8:30pm at 92 W. Vaughn Avenue, 2nd Floor, Glibert, AZ 85233.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over cocktails and light food
- 6:20pm - Kick-Off by PowerToFly's CoFounder & CEO Milena Berry
- 6:30pm - Welcome & Introduction by Deloitte's Matt Even, Consulting, Managing Director
- 6:45pm - "My Journey" with Humbelina Sanchez, Managing Director
- 7:00pm - "A Day in the Life" with Tracy Galloway, Senior Solution Manager
- 7:15pm - "Women in Tech" with Kay Meyer, Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
- 7:30pm - Video: "Women in Tech at the US Delivery Center"
- 7:35pm - Audience Q&A with Matt, Humbelina, Tracy and Kay
- 8:00pm - Networking Resumes
Deloitte is hiring, however, you don't need to be looking for new opportunities to attend
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce while providing unique opportunities across our businesses. Deloitte has been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Their benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and gym & health subsidies.
Event Audience: This event is a great fit for a number of roles including Application Developers, Application Systems, Data Architects, Database Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, Storage Engineers, Systems Engineers, Virtualization Engineers, Analytics and Cognitive - Solution Specialists, Salesforce Technical Managers, Data Analysts and Data Engineers.