Forward, Stronger, Together: 2021 Virtual Massachusetts Conference for Women
Get your discounted tickets with code 2021MASO as a PowerToFly community member!
PowerToFly is proud to partner with the Massachusetts Conference for Women for their upcoming 2021 virtual event on December 2nd.
This is a day to focus on you. You'll receive inspiration from leaders who will share their stories of professional and personal development to empower you as you craft your own. Best of all, this is a chance to connect with an active community of more than 15,000 women helping women – on Conference day and beyond.
Speakers will include:
- Stacey Abrams, founder, #1 New York Times best-selling author, and voter rights activist
- Selma Blair, disability advocate and actress
- Regina King, Academy award-winning actress, director and activist
- Jay Shetty, award-winning podcaster, purpose coach and best-selling author, Think Like a Monk
- Chloé Zhao, Academy award-winning director
- Plus dozens of other speakers!
Registration closes Monday, November 29th 2021!
As a PowerToFly community member, receive a discounted ticket with code 2021MASO. Your ticket includes:
- Access to two keynote sessions featuring multiple speakers on Conference Day
- Three breakout session time periods on Conference day, with twelve different sessions to choose from, including LIVE speaker Q&A.
- On-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions and additional programming in the Exhibit Hall
- LIVE one-on-one Resume Review, and Career Coaching sessions with local experts
- A completely re-imagined virtual Exhibit Hall
- Multiple opportunities to network with fellow attendees and leaders from the CFW community