Meet the Women Tech Leaders Behind Condé Nast
Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, GQ, Pitchfork. These iconic brands are all part of Condé Nast's impressive portfolio, which boasts 84 million consumers in print, 366 million in digital, and 384 million across social platforms.
On November 13th, PowerToFly is hosting an invite-only night of networking and discussions with the women tech leaders at Condé Nast that make it all possible. This is your opportunity to ask questions directly to the women technologists and allies behind these landmark brands.
Join us on Wednesday, November 13th from 6pm to 8pm at Condé Nast HQ, located at One World Trade Center. Their world class office includes a digital studio, café and reference library, test kitchens, and stunning views of New York City, including the Statue of Liberty.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-in and Networking over Light Bites and Refreshments
- 6:30pm - Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:35pm - Welcome Address by Morgan Evans, Vice President, Engineering
- 6:45pm - Tech Talk / Product Demo
- 7:00pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Condé Nast
- Danielle Virgin, Vice President, Data Products | Data Enrichment
- Chelsea Farnam, Senior Product Manager | Product Development - Consumer Marketing
- Lydia White, Design Director
- Tess Shapiro, Engineering Manager
- Monica Racic, Director of Production & Multimedia | The New Yorker - Editorial Website
- 7:20pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:40pm - Networking continues over Light Bites and Refreshments
Condé Nast values diversity of backgrounds, views, and cultures. They celebrate people for their personal qualities, skills, and contributions. And they recognize the power our brands have to influence and shape culture, catalyze action, and help make our world a better place for all.
Condé Nast has two global employee councils focused on issues that are top of mind for them, their industry, and the world: Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainability. The councils are made up of members from all markets, functions, and levels of the company. They work closely with senior leaders across Condé Nast to champion global initiatives and guide their work, internally and externally, on these topics.
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities in order to attend the event, Condé Nast is hiring.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Find out more about us here http://powertofly.com
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Condé Nast cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.