Tech Talks with Women Leaders at Deloitte Digital
PowerToFly has partnered with the women leaders at Deloitte Digital to present an evening of tech talks and networking on May 8th.
Deloitte Digital is a creative digital consultancy that is all about setting trends rather than following them. Their innovative projects include work in 3D printing, AI, medicine, and even how you order food. They work with industry leaders like Apple, Facebook, AWS, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Deloitte Digital is the best of both worlds: the feel of a fast-paced startup with the support of a historic enterprise.
The event will take place on Wednesday, May 8th from 6pm to 8pm at Deloitte Digital Chicago Studio, 111 South Wacker Drive, Chicago.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In and Networking over Light Food & Refreshments
- 6:20pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Keynote Address by Jen Watts Welsh, Group Strategy Director at Heat, a division of Deloitte Digital
- 6:35pm - Tech Talk by Julie Miller, Principal
- 6:50pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Deloitte:
- Marvina Campbell, Manager
- Rachel Ing, Senior Technology Consultant
- Marisa Bloom, Manager
- Jen Watts Welsh, Group Strategy Director at Heat, a division of Deloitte Digital
- Julie Miller, Principal
- 7:05pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20 - Networking continues over Light Food & Refreshments
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities to attend, Deloitte Digital is hiring. Currently, they have over 9K employees working in twenty-nine countries around the globe and they are looking for passionate tech professionals to join their team.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Deloitte cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.