Meet + Network with American Express’ Women Tech Leaders in Phoenix
If you are a Phoenix based tech professional and you would like to attend this event, please email your name and URL to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invite.
PowerToFly is very happy to be back in Phoenix to host a special invite-only evening featuring women tech leaders at American Express on Thursday, February 27th. And best of all? You're invited!
PowerToFly events with American Express are diverse gatherings that create lasting connections for attendees and often result in hires. On this special evening, you'll have the opportunity to network with top women in your field, as well as team members from American Express and PowerToFly. As a bonus, we're offering complimentary headshots from a professional photographer at the start of the evening.
The event will take place on Thursday, February 27th, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm (check-in begins at 5:30 pm) at 18850 N. 56th Street, Phoenix.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:30pm - Check-in & networking over light food + complimentary headshots
- 6:20pm - Kick-off from PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Keynote address by Danielle Cloud - VP Loyalty Programs
- 6:35pm - Behind the scenes product demo
- 6:45pm - Panel discussion featuring American Express leaders
- Priya Koul – VP Technology
- Nagesh Ramisetty – VP Technology
- Julian Chambers – VP Technology
- Danielle Cloud - VP Loyalty Programs
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking continues over light food
American Express is hiring. Their amazing benefits include up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, Healthy Living wellness programs, tuition assistance, and great medical coverage. Learn more about American Express and their open roles by going to the American Express profile page on Power to Fly.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they'd like to network with. Over the past two years, we've produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require any accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and American Express cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
- A Look at Our Event with American Express - PowerToFly Blog ›
- An Inside Look at Our Event with American Express - PowerToFly Blog ›