Meet the Women Tech Leaders at Braintree
If you are a Chicago based tech professional and you'd like to attend this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invite.
PowerToFly has partnered with Braintree, a Chicago-based division of PayPal, that specializes in mobile and web payment systems for e-commerce companies including Uber and Airbnb, to present a special evening of networking and tech talks highlighting Braintree's women tech leaders. Can you join us?
Merchants in more than 40 countries worldwide can accept, split, and enable payments in more than 130 currencies using Braintree. Their amazing list of clients includes OpenTable, StubHub, Casper, and TaskRabbit. This is your chance to hear from and meet the women leaders and allies behind this innovative product.
This special gathering will be held on Thursday, September 26th from 5:30pm to 8:00pm at 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite #800, Chicago.
Agenda (subject to change):
- 5:30pm - Check-In & Networking Begins over Light Bites & Refreshments
- 6:25pm - Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:30pm - Welcome Address by Archie Puri, Sr. Director, Product, Engineering & Data - Acquiring Products; John MacIlwaine, VP & GM, Braintree and Ramesh Sarukkai, Sr. Director, Product & Engineering - Commerce, Merchant, Platform.
- 6:40pm - Tech Talk featuring Jackie Koesters, Group Product Manager, Merchant Experience – Great Products. Great Art. Same Process!
- 6:55pm - Flash Talk featuring Raymond Buhr, Data Scientist – Machine Learning in the Payments Industry
- 7:00pm - Panel Discussion featuring
- Vidya Mani, Director, Product Engineering, Acquiring Products
- Lisa Rosselli-McDermott, Engineering Manager, Reporting & Insights
- Tiffany Wood, Director, Product Management, Merchant Experience
- Lana Rakhman, Software Engineer
- Vevina McAllister, Senior Manager, Growth & Analytics
- 7:20pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:40pm - Networking over Light Bites & Refreshments
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities in order to attend the event, Braintree is always looking for great talent. Their competitive benefits include daily catered lunches, Open Dev Days, a brand new MacBook, tuition reimbursement, a subsidized child care program, transgender health benefits, an employee stock purchase program and unlimited PTO.
You can read more about Braintree's stellar commitment to diversity and inclusion HERE.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Braintree cannot admit outside recruiters to thisparticular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.