Deloitte’s Information Technology Services Group Invites You to an Invite-Only Evening
Deloitte, in partnership with PowerToFly, is assembling an exclusive event for Nashville's women in technology to connect with Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director, and their Chief Technology Director, Keith Landau. This invite-only evening will include a panel with additional leaders from Deloitte, as well as an inside look into the company's technology innovations and culture where women can thrive.
After the program, we will leave time for you to network with top women in your field and team members from PowerToFly.
To learn more about the Information Technology Services group and Deloitte, please visit: https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Drinks
- 6:25pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:30pm - Welcome & Opening Remarks by Keith Landau, Deloitte's Chief Technology Director
- 6:40pm - A video presentation: "The Greatest Time to Matter"
- 6:45pm - Fireside Chat featuring Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director
- 7:00pm- Panel Discussion featuring
- Tami Deakins, Deloitte's IT PMO Leader
- Danielle Whittaker, Deloitte's Engagement Manager
- Keith Landau, Deloitte's Chief Technology Director
- Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director
- 7:15pm - Audience Q&A with the Panel
- 7:40pm - Closing Remarks by Noreen Cohen-White
- 7:50pm - Closing Video: "Reimagining Inclusion"
- 7:52pm - Networking resumes over Light Food & Drinks
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), Deloitte is hiring. Deloitte is committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce while providing unique opportunities across our businesses. Deloitte has been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Their benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans and gym & health subsidies.
This event will be a great fit for a wide array of roles including Application Architects, Business Solutions Architects, Cloud DevOps Engineers, Risk & Compliance Managers, Devops Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Risk & Compliance Analysts, Performance Engineers, PMO Managers, Security Engineers, Senior Engagement Managers and Sr. Risk and Control Analysts.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.