GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM POWERTOFLY
Serra Victoria Bothwell Fels through the FB AIR Program
May 26, 2020Meta
Applications Are Open for Facebook's Return to Work Program!
We're excited to announce applications are now open for Facebook's Return to Work program. We have positions open for 10 roles:
- Data Engineer, Infrastructure
- Research Data Scientist, Infrastructure
- Capacity Engineering and Analysis Engineer, Infrastructure
- Mechanical Engineer, Infrastructure
- Mechanical Engineer, AR/VR
- Firmware Engineer, AR/VR
- Electrical Engineer, AR/VR
- Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure
- Technical Program Manager, AR/VR
- Fulfillment Operations Program Manager, AR/VR
Roles are based in the Bay Area and Seattle area offices, as well as our Boston office. Please check each job requisition for the corresponding locations.
What is the Return to Work Program?
- A 16-week immersive program designed for those who have left the workforce for 2 years or longer and are looking to re-enter the workforce full-time. At the end of the term, those who have demonstrated their abilities to succeed and have an impact at Facebook will be considered for a full-time position.
Hear stories from Return to Work Program graduates:
- The Fall Program starts at the end of August and runs through December.
- To view opportunities and apply, visit our website. Please apply early, as we're expecting a high volume of applicants and have limited positions.
Related Articles Around the Web