Join the Women Leaders of Wayfair + PowerToFly in Boston on 9/19
Join us for an invite-only evening of tech talks, conversation, and networking with Wayfair's women tech leaders.
Overall, the evening will focus on Wayfair's women tech leaders who will be sharing their favorite projects, diving into their career journeys, answering audience questions, and discussing how they use technology and innovation to transform the way we buy online. We've learned about the important conversations that have come out of some recent headlines at Wayfair and we are excited to partner with a company that realizes these dialogues must continue.The event will take place on Thursday, September 19th, from 6pm to 8pm at 4 Copley Place, Boston.
Agenda (subject to change):
- 6:00pm - Check-in and Network over food & refreshments
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:35pm - Keynote Address by Steve Crusenberry, Global Head of Infrastructure and Platforms
- 6:45pm - Tech Talk / Product Demo by Taylor Higgins, Product Performance Manager
- 7:00pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Wayfair
- Susan Kelly, Associate Director, Storefront Attract and Retain
- Leen Huynh, Software Engineer
- Taylor Higgins, Product Performance Manager
- Steve Crusenberry, Global Head of Infrastructure and Platforms
- 7:15pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:30pm - Networking continues
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities in order to attend this event, Wayfair is hiring! Wayfair has been named one of the "Top Places to Work 2018" by The Boston Globe, "Best Workplaces in Retail" by Fortune Magazine, and one of "America's Most Promising Company" by Forbes.
Click HERE to learn more about tech at Wayfair.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Wayfair cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.